Since you are reading this, you are probably among the lucky ones to enjoy the remaining 2% of drinkable water that’s left on planet Earth, straight from the tap or bottled. Yes, this water is disinfected and purified, but its internal structure is nothing like the structure of water swirling lively in the wild river that it hopefully came from, nor the water in living body cells.
What scientists have discovered is that water has both energy and memory. It is actually considered by many to be a living entity which not only understands human emotions and words, but responds to them.
So, in order for your bottled or tap water to be readily absorbed by your thirsty, hard-working cells, it needs to get energized to match the living energy that is inside your body. It needs to be brought back to life.
There are many water filtering systems out there that can do that job beautifully, but this post is about the most accessible and important water filter you have – yourself.
Before I introduce 4 simple steps of how you can put this into practice, let me share some scientific findings, which will help you understand at least some aspects of the metamorphic genius that water is.
It has been proven that water is densest, strongest and at its best carrying capacity moving and swirling in a wild brook or a river, allowed to meander around bends, and kept cool at 4 degrees Celsius by natural overhanging vegetation. This lively moving and swirling helps water organize its structure (self-organizing flow). Water from these type of rivers, as well as water in living cells have unique structures, and clusters of their molecules have organized relationships.
More structure creates more energy.
This gets only better. It has also been shown that water interacts with everything it comes in contact with, not only on physical, but on metaphysical level as well. It literally picks up all energies on its path and memorizes them, and these energies also affect its structure, rendering it more or less alive.
This was demonstrated, among others, by Dr. Masaru Emoto and his team who took samples of water from different sources all over the world ( natural springs, tap water, city rivers etc.), examined them, and photographed them at a temperature of 5C below zero, using a special microscope camera. Clusters of molecules or crystals that these water samples formed were all very different, ranging from highly structured and complex, to those with no structure at all.
They further disovered that these water crystals could be re-organized if directly exposed to music, images, television, thoughts of a single person or a group of people, prayers, words typed or pronounced in different languages etc.
They would change their shape to mirror the energy of the person/object they were in contact with. There was, for example, a significant difference between crystals that listened to Beethoven vs. heavy-metal. Words “angel” and “devil” formed structures that were similar and completely opposite at the same time. Words like love, peace, hope formed the most beautiful and intricate crystal filigree. (For a visual demonstration of these amazing phenomena you can watch a short clip at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAvzsjcBtx8)
So, how can you do this energizing ‘magic’ on your water?
Here is how:
1. Take a short time-out from whatever you are doing. It’s time to drink water! Treat this as a sacred time of ‘raising energy’. Bring your full awareness to the water that’s in front of you. Be present.
2. If the water is in a glass take a wooden spoon or a straw, and stir it in a clockwise fashion for 10-20 seconds or so. If it is in a bottle just stir the bottle. (Swirling motion helps water self-organize, which, if you remember, raises its energy).
3. Hold the glass/bottle with both of your hands and feel gratitude and appreciation for this precious life sustaining fluid. Give thanks for it and to it. Pray on it and pray for it. Send it love. Ask God to work with that water and bring through it whatever you need for your highest good.
(Gratitude, love and prayer have among the highest vibrational frequencies – life buzz that water gets from them is nothing short of super natural).
4. Drink it. Slowly. Swish it gently in your mouth before swallowing. This energizes it even more.
5. (Additional step for extra credit!) You can write words on your glass or bottle, such as peace, love, gratitude, God consciousness, health, hope, joy, or anything that you want to awaken in the water, as well as in yourself.
Since you are 70% water, your own water will also pick up this energy, and respond directly.
Repeat this simple ritual as often as you can, and you will be amazed at the energy shift in your body, your mind and your spirit.
More energy to water!
P.S.If you found this post energizing, please share it with your friends, or simply like it.