Raw Berry Peachy Pie
Power House Balls – the same amount as the above
2 to 3 bananas, sliced lengthwise
1 cup strawberries, blended into puree
1 cup strawberries, sliced
1 cup raspberries
4 peaches, sliced
5-6 mint leaves, finely chopped for garnish
1. Blend crust ingredients together in a food processor to achieve a sticky consistency.
2. Press blended crust ingredients into a pie pan.
3. Lay the bananas on top of the crust and press along the sides.
4. Place strawberry slices on top of the bananas.
5. Pour strawberry puree over the strawberries and bananas, and press into the gaps.
6. Place berries and peaches on top of the pie. Garnish with mint leaves.
Cover and refrigerate for one hour or longer before serving.
I made a mini version of this raw pie in a glass for the sake of presentation – choose which ever format appeals to your aesthetic eye!
Enjoy with gusto and get empowered!